Option #2: Selection of a Domestic Organization
A business case has at least four components, including market components, product components, industry components, and company components. Describe a product you have used by addressing the following elements:
- the appropriate features of the product
- the product’s target price
- characteristics of product users
- size of the total market
- projected product sales revenues in year one of the product’s sales
If you are unable to find information for any element, identify the research needed to determine the information.
- Write a four- to six-page paper.
- Include a title and a reference page.
- At least four to six scholarly, peer-reviewed references that provide information and guidance for your assignment. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Outside sources include academic and research other than the textbook, course materials, or other information provided as part of the course materials.
Follow the formatting outlined in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).